The latest release of ValQ comes with new features, fixes and performance enhancements for an improved user experience. In this blog, we will have a run through of all of them in detail.
The main feature updates of ValQ’s latest release includes:
- The node limit has been lifted on all the plans. Now models can be built for unlimited nodes.
- Writeback Scenarios from Compare Scenarios screen
- Fetch More API update – Using the incremental updates mode.
- One of the most important upgrades in the version release of 2.0.4 is the Login with password method.
In addition to the Microsoft Sign-In method, users will now be able to sign-in to ValQ using username/password method.
The new flow comprises of the following steps:
- Workspace Admin adds a member/user to a workspace by email.
- An invitation email with a link to reset their account with a new password (The link will be valid for 7 days)
- User clicks on the link and set their account password
- From ValQ visual when they click on sign-in, the link will redirect to the same Login page as today. But now they can use their username/password to sign in to ValQ.
- The Login page also by defaults turns on Remember password so that the user is not required to type their username/password every time they log in to ValQ.
- User can also log on to the ValQ member console using the same sign-in method.
In addition to the feature updates in ValQ , the following contains the performance enhancements made in the recent version upgrades :
|2.0.3||Writeback Scenarios from Compare Scenarios screen|
|Top-Down allocation for subtraction as calculation method|
|Simple Dynamic Model – Simulation enabled only for leaf nodes by default|
|Changes made to Secondary KPIs in linked model now reflect in the main model|
|Fetch More API update|
|Close Button overlapping the Node Detail Popup|
|Prefix and Suffix should have a space added to the text|
|Scenario – Rename button should be available even if the model is not uploaded|
|Planning-weight-choose node not able to remove name with backspace|
|2.0.4||Fix for Search not working in Table view|
|Quick Editor – On Exporting and importing the excel back to the QE, the Level is displayed from 01 and the tool tip of level shows 0|
|Fix: ‘Error’ is displayed for the empty Secondary KPI values|
|Node display in tree is not proper-Open any sample model and click on 0, 0k, 0.0m,0.0b in value display , the node in the tree is displayed as below, the display of values is not proper and overlapping|
|Model Merge – On clicking node configuration of a model merged node, the pop up gets crashed|
|Secondary KPI – Zeroes are displayed in Secondary KPI are disappeared after switching on to a Sub model or model merged node|
|Tree – Additional Series selection from drop-down does not display value on applying filter when calc method is DS. Formula for Primary value & secondary KPI and the series switcher displays Baseline on applying filter and series name gets overwritten|
|View Allocation History needs to be greyed out when we get the confirmation popup for Reset all option|
|Tree – Node name is truncated when the name is lengthy|
|Prefix and suffix is not displayed when the value of the node is 0 or null. Applicable for Model, Table View and Analyze tab as well.|
|Node Configuration – Value Range Min max fields and conditional formatting fields are not accepting the values of 1/100 and lesser and validation error is highlighted|
|Export as Datasource – Not all the leaf nodes are exported when only leaf nodes option is chosen in the Tree structure|
|Quick Editor – Do not show Linked to Model Option in the node type|
|Search – Secured nodes and sub models should not be visible for the user in the search across all the screens.|
|When the simulation months is set as Jan to Dec then the tooltip of YtD in the Value display section should show the three-letter abbreviation from the settings tab -> Time aggregation Labels|
Get Started with ValQ today!
Try ValQ to instantly visualize the power of business optimization.