Demand Planning (Time Series Forecasting) using Microsoft Power BI
In this webinar, we showcase how Microsoft Power BI can be leveraged for Demand Planning with Time Series Forecasting Techniques.
With the help of a live demo, we show how various methods of econometrics and statistics can be used on-the-fly for extrapolation and predicting a baseline value. This webinar will also help us to monitor performance with sensitivity analysis and improve deliverables by means of intuitive scenario modeling and what-if simulation capabilities using Microsoft Power BI.
Register to hear about
- Moving Averages
- Weighted Averages
- Linear Regression
- Budgeting / Forecasting / Demand Shaping
- Region / Category / SKU planning
Who should attend?
- Production/Demand/Supply/Inventory/Replenishment/Material Planners
- Operations & Supply Chain Analysts
- Manufacturing/Production Engineers
- Production Schedulers/Material Managers
- Operation Planning professionals
About the speaker:
Kunaal Jethwa is the Sr. Manager Planning Center of Excellence at Visual BI Solutions. Kunaal is an experienced Demand Planning Manager with a demonstrated history of working with industries like Chemical, Medical Device, Robotics & Health Nutrition, and Nutraceuticals.