1) Simulate On-the-fly
Capture ongoing or potential changes to the business on-the-fly and forecast key outcomes VISUALLY & INSTANTLY.
2) Create Multiple Scenarios
Create various business scenarios in a matter of seconds (something that is very time consuming in spreadsheets & other software).
3) Compare, Save & Download Scenarios
Compare multiple scenarios instantly and save or download the scenarios to spreadsheets.
4) Analyze Variance
Identify key influencers driving performance variations; perform in-depth variance analysis at the click of a button.
5) Toggle to Table View
Toggle to tabular view when required. The tabular view preserves state of the tree and can also perform simulations.
6) Save to Microsoft Azure
Save the results of your simulations to Microsoft Azure (owned or managed tenant) securely.
7) Comment & Collaborate with other users
Comment on key drivers or influencers; share & collaborate with other users seamlessly.
8) Configure. Don’t Code
Design complex business models without writing a single line of code. The learning curve is less than a day.
9) Utilize Advanced Formula & Functions
Model your business instantly with the help of Advanced Math & Financial functions (such as NPV & IRR) in ValQ.
10) Leverage various node formats
Use various node types to represent various KPIs. In addition to the default node format, ValQ Supports :
- Constant Nodes – for calculated values such as ROI %
- Composite Nodes – for stacking up related KPIs
- Secondary KPIs – that replace variance calculations in the default node format
11) Planning, Forecasting & Budgeting
13) Allocation Methods
Leverage various methods for allocating budgets such as weighted, driver-based, or direct allocation.
ValQ for SAP Lumira Designer
Try ValQ for Microsoft Power BI today for free
We’ll also share step-by-step instructions that will help you get started