Capacity Planning using Microsoft Power BI
In this webinar, we will showcase how to simulate Capacity Plans of your Product Segments using Microsoft Power BI.
A live demo will be conducted where we shall highlight how various scenarios can be created on-the-fly for finding out the most lucrative production capacity. Moreover, we will showcase how filters, slicers and bookmarks can be leveraged to derive a business favorable Capacity Plan.
Register to hear about
- Capacity Fill Rates
- Production Demand Iterations
- Plant & Product Capacity Analysis
- Impact through Pricing and Production Defects
- Multi-scenario comparison
Who should attend?
- Production/Capacity/Demand/Supply/Replenishment/Material Planners & Forecasters
- Operations & Supply Chain Analysts
- Manufacturing/Production Engineers
- Production Schedulers/Material Managers
- Operation Planning professionals
About the speaker:
Kunaal Jethwa is the Sr. Manager Planning Center of Excellence at Visual BI Solutions. Kunaal is an experienced Demand Planning Manager with a demonstrated history of working with industries like Chemical, Medical Device, Robotics & Health Nutrition, and Nutraceuticals.