On-the-fly Material Requirement Planning using Microsoft Power BI
Please register to watch webinar recording:
Duration 51 minutes
Gopal Krishnamurthy Founder, CEO, Lumel Technologies Inc
Kunal Jethwa Sr.Manager Planning, Center of Excellence
With the help of a live demo, we showcase how a manufacturing unit can leverage Microsoft Power BI to drive on-the-fly material requirement planning in a visually and intuitive way – that addresses some of the above existing challenges & opportunities.
We review the typical Material Requirements Planning (MRP) industry trends, challenges and opportunities for driving productivity & cost savings.
Watch Webinar Replay to know more about:
- Material Requirement Planning (MRP) – its significance, trends & challenges
- Ideal data sets needed to conduct MRP
- Connect your Finished Goods ‘Demand Forecast’ to drive MRP
- Simulate and change Top Line Forecast to derive Raw Material buy plan as per Bill of Material
- Conduct ‘Forward Planning’ to ensure the desired opening stock is available beyond planning period
- Increase ‘Kanban Cycle Time’ when the cost of Raw Material is reduced by your vendor
- What to produce with the available materials ?
Who should attend ?
- Demand/Supply/Production/Inventory/Material Planners
- Operations & Supply Chain Analysts
- Strategic Planners