On-the-fly Material Requirement Planning using Microsoft Power BI
In this webinar, we will cover a specific aspect of Sales & Operations Planning – ‘Material Requirement Planning (MRP)’.
We will review the typical Material Requirements Planning (MRP) industry trends, challenges and opportunities for driving productivity & cost savings. With the help of a live demo, we will also showcase how a manufacturing unit can leverage Microsoft Power BI to drive on-the-fly material requirement planning in a visually and intuitive way – that addresses some of the above existing challenges & opportunities. This hands-on demo will cover how the manufacturing unit can derive, manage & optimize raw material quantity from a demand plan.
Register to hear about
- Material Requirement Planning (MRP) – its significance, trends & challenges
- Ideal data sets needed to conduct MRP
- Connect your Finished Goods ‘Demand Forecast’ to drive MRP
- Simulate and change Top Line Forecast to derive Raw Material buy plan as per Bill of Material
- Conduct ‘Forward Planning’ to ensure the desired opening stock is available beyond planning period
- Increase ‘Kanban Cycle Time’ when the cost of Raw Material is reduced by your vendor
- What to produce with the available materials ?
Who should attend ?
- Demand/Supply/Production/Inventory/Material Planners
- Operations & Supply Chain Analysts
- Strategic Planners
This webinar is complimentary to attend. Can’t make this date? Register anyway! All registrants will be given access to the replay.
About the speaker:
Kunaal Jethwa is the Sr. Manager Planning Center of Excellence at Visual BI Solutions, a firm established in 2010 to transform the field of enterprise business intelligence and analytics. An experienced Demand Planning Manager with a demonstrated history of working with industries like Chemical, Medical Device, Robotics & Health Nutrition and Nutraceuticals.
Time left to register