Impactful Financial Reporting using Microsoft Power BI
Please register to watch webinar recording:
Duration 59 minutes
Jay Anantharaman Co-Founder, Lumel Technologies Inc
In this webinar, we will be showcasing how Finance users & analysts can have the best of both worlds through a live demo of select advanced custom visuals for Microsoft Power BI.
Financial reporting has traditionally had two options: the boring but very effective tabular reporting (preferred by many), and highly appealing but functionally limiting basic charts & graphs (preferred by a few).
Watch Webinar Replay to know more about:
- Financial Statements
- Spend by GL / Cost Center Hierarchy (involving 1800+ hierarchical accounts)
- P&L Analysis by Category
- Discounted Cash Flow Modeling
- Financial Project Portfolio Analysis (leveraging NPV / IRR / ROI functions)
- Planning, Forecasting & Budgeting
Who should attend ?
- Finance & Accounting professionals (Analyst / Controller / CFO / CPA / CFA / FP&A…)
- Power BI developers/analysts supporting sales, finance & procurement functions
- Business leaders consuming P&L, variance, income, expense & profitability reporting