Replenishment Planning using Microsoft Power BI - APAC
In this webinar, we will review an operation friendly model of Replenishment Planning and see how Microsoft Power BI can help meet the needs and expectations of an enterprise comprised of Operation Planning activities.
Specifically, we will showcase with the help of a live demo on how a manufacturing, trading or distribution firm can leverage Microsoft Power BI to drive and manage the Replenishment of Stocks in a visual and intuitive way. The demo will also cover how stock coverages and opportunity losses can be analyzed and managed effectively by leveraging scenario modeling and what-if simulation capabilities delivered by ValQ for Microsoft Power BI.
Register to hear about
- Downstream Replenishment – manage your regional fulfillment centers by computing stock allocations
- Analyze Opportunity Losses – finding out irregularities in inventory leading to unmatched Demand Forecast
- Stock Coverage – monitor the availability of your products
- Valuation of ‘Push’ Inventory – transparency in terms of working capital being utilized during Replenishment
- Compute Production control and effectiveness matrix – OEE (Overall Equipment Efficiency)
- Excess Inventory – monitor excessive inventory being placed above the forecast
Who should attend?
- Production/Demand/Supply/Inventory/Replenishment/Material Planners
- Operations & Supply Chain Analysts
- Manufacturing/Production Engineers
- Production Schedulers/Material Managers
- Operation Planning professionals
Can’t make this date? Register anyway! All registrants will be given access to the replay.
About the speaker:
Kunaal Jethwa is the Sr. Manager Planning Center of Excellence at Visual BI Solutions. Kunaal is an experienced Demand Planning Manager with a demonstrated history of working with industries like Chemical, Medical Device, Robotics & Health Nutrition, and Nutraceuticals.
Time left to register