What’s new in valQ?
Please register to watch webinar recording:
Sep 05, 2019
ValQ allows business users across industries to visualize and optimize profitability & growth across various modules in a flick of a second with top-notch User Experience and latest features.
In this webinar, presenter will take you through the new as well as evolved features which got introduced in the latest release of valQ (version 1.3).
With increased traction and gaining momentum from all the corners, valQ has also been going through a rapid transformation to exceed user’s expectations.
ValQ for Microsoft Power BI democratizes planning for the digital enterprise in the modern self-service era. It empowers finance, operations, sales, marketing, human resources and procurement to instantly and visually identify, measure and optimize business performance.
Who can use ValQ?
ValQ can be used by executives, managers, analysts and planning professionals in small, medium & large enterprises. Use cases include the following:
- Executives can leverage ValQ to map their view of the business to drive strategic decisions (e.g. new market entry, growth strategy, strategic target setting).
- Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) teams can utilize ValQ to drive financial modeling, budgeting, periodic re-forecasting & variance analysis
- Planning Professionals from various enterprise functions can leverage ValQ for use cases such as sales & operations planning, headcount planning, demand planning, inventory planning, production planning & more
- Managers can leverage ValQ to model their view of their business function or operation (e.g. warehouse operations, maintenance, customer service, product pricing) to analyze how they can influence key drivers to achieve desired outcomes.
- Business Analysts can utilize ValQ to perform what-if scenarios and sensitivity analysis
- … and more
What is covered in this webinar?
- valQ Evolution & Roadmap
- Usability & Interface enhancements
- Handling ‘Multi-Series’ data
- Writeback & Export customization
- Node Editor enhancements
- Conditional Formatting at node-level
- A preview of budgeting & allocations
- and more…